Content: Discussion of power exchange scenarios, safety, and aftercare and long-distance relationships.#fetchat date: October 7, 2020
This week on Fetchat, we talked about virtual power exchange with erotica author Louise Kane (on Twitter @louise_kane_). Power exchange, distance, and technology have been swirling around together for decades. However, the coronavirus has made virtual power exchange even more necessary for folks in the BDSM community.
For this week’s Beyond #fetchat prompt, we want to hear your thoughts, feelings, and fantasies about virtual power exchange. Even if your link-up doesn’t follow the Beyond #fetchat topic, we want it just the same! Photos, essays, videos, interpretive dance (seriously, we’re not giving up on that), all of the gloriousness you house in those brilliant, beautiful heads of yours!
Beyond #fetchat Rules and Guidelines
- No depictions of illegal activity in submissions (i.e., rape, pedophilia, bestiality);
- Consensual non-consent is okay if consent is explicitly stated;
- Each link party is open from Wednesday at 6 pm EST to Wednesday at 1 pm EST;
- We love your contributions, whether your post is about #fetchat’s topic of the week or another subject. What’s important is creating space for us to share; and
- Please make sure to visit and support other contributors.
Follow us on Twitter or Email Us