Content: Beyond #fetchat. Discussion of D/s Power Exchange Contracts. Possible Discussion of Abusive Behaviors/Relationships.#fetchat date: September 30, 2020
This week on Fetchat, we are talking about D/s power exchange contracts. Safe, sane, and consensual contracts are a way to spell out the boundaries of a relationship. However, they can also create some very real, dangerous, and unhealthy situations for folks when a partner (or partners) abuse their role in a relationship.
For this week’s Beyond #fetchat prompt, we want to hear your thoughts, feelings, and fantasies about D/s Power Exchange Contracts. Even if your link-up doesn’t follow the Beyond #fetchat topic, we want it just the same! Photos, essays, videos, interpretive dance (seriously, we’re not giving up on that), all of the gloriousness you house in those brilliant, beautiful heads of yours!
Beyond #fetchat Rules and Guidelines
- No depictions of illegal activity in submissions (i.e. rape, pedophilia, bestiality);
- Consensual non-consent is okay if consent is explicitly stated;
- Each link party is open from Wednesday at 6 pm EST to Wednesday at 1 pm EST;
- We love your contributions, whether your post is about #fetchat’s topic of the week or another subject. What’s important is creating space for us to share; and
- Please make sure to visit and support other contributors.
Follow us on Twitter or Email Us